This is the beginning of a series where we celebrate the quotidian details of our life. Below is a collage of pieces of my home, little things I look at daily.
- Sprig of mint. I am hoping this sprouting sprig will survive its upcoming transplant to soil. Tea soon!
- Legos. A new constant in our home: small pieces of Legos all over the house, all of the time.
- Stained glass owl. We have a large amount of owl themed objects.
- Hanging guitar. Music fills our house. My husbands band is Professor Burns and the Lilac Field
- A little hand in soil.
- Fabric. I inherited a collection of beautiful fabric. This is a pillow I recently made for our couch.
- Galimoto bike from Kenya. I found this toy bicycle at an estate sale last year. I’m inspired to make a wire and cloth toy with movable parts.
- Metal Letters. This will be included in a mobile for the boys room.
- Books. We all tend to collect them here.